Pet and Odor Removal
The Importance of Pet Odor And Stain Removal Service
Aladino Cleaning Services have more than 50 years of odor removal experience and is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the leader in professional odor removal certification.
If you’re living with pet odors, it’s more than just inconvenient. It could be affecting your well-being. Unfortunately, many people with pet odors don’t realize they have a problem until they go away for a time and come back or if a guest mentions the odor. Living with odors, we often become immune to them and don’t notice them. If you have a pet odor problem, you can protect the air quality in your home with odor removal services from Aladino. Our cutting-edge products can tackle virtually any odor, giving you back the fresh, clean air you and your family deserve.
We use deep extraction procedures
If the pet urine has been absorbed through the carpet's backing, into the padding, and possibly even onto the sub flooring, it will need special, deep extraction treatment. Some difficult cases can occasionally involve pulling up of the carpet to change the damaged padding and tack strip and treat the floor and the back of the carpet. Our carpet cleaning professionals will reinstall the carpet before finishing the cleaning and stain-removal procedure.
We use special UV light to help locate the soiled areas
Depending on the severity, we offer two levels of treatment: subsurface extraction.
- Level 1 – Topical Treatment (Pet stains with No Odor present): We begin by applying a Urine Pre-treatment to the contaminated area to help neutralize the urine deposits. Then we will apply an enzyme pre-treatment to your carpet and proceed to clean as normal.
- Level 2 – Subsurface Extraction (Pet stains with Odor present): We begin by saturating our Urine Pre-treatment to the contaminated area to help neutralize the urine deposits. After about 15 minutes of dwell time, we’ll perform our subsurface extraction process which rinses out the backing and pad. Then we will apply an enzyme pre-treatment to your carpet and proceed to clean as normal. Finally, We will apply our pet enzyme deodorizer and rake it in.
The odor removal product we use is a blend of specially formulated enzymes and naturally occurring ingredients that bond to and neutralize odor particles. For superior air quality in your home, choose our household animal and rodent odor solutions.
Free In-home consultations
- Customized treatment plans to address your specific needs
- Fast treatment to get you back in the home as soon as possible
- Products that, when used as directed, are safe to be used around your pets
- Expert odor removal representatives
- Affordable pricing